Saturday, August 28, 2010

MOCKINGJAY



A book release with the ladies! My kind of party!


Can I just tell you how I'm NOT excited for them to make these into movies!
One of my favorite quotes right now is...
"Movie... ruining books since 1920"

We all went to Olive Garden before the party!



Amber I stole you Picture.



The girlies Cait & Allie got Capitol Makeovers.



Lil weirdo.

The party was so fun! They had a live band "Kiss me Kill Me" , makeover stand, Archery, yummy Starbucks.(a guy knocked mine out of my hand & it went all over some journals, luckily they were covered in plastic)

Not to mention we had the wristbands to get our books very first(thanks Megs, Cait, & Allie) even though I didn't get a book for me. I bought it on my Kindle. I just bought one for my grandparents & sister-in-law. 

If you haven't read these books IT"S A MUST READ!

#1
#3
#2




1 comment:

  1. so far i have had to eat my words, i loved the first movie!

    ReplyDelete