Thursday, July 14, 2011

HARRY POTTER EXTRAVAGANZA



So me & my friends planned this huge last hooraw for the last Harry potter movie. There was about 100 people there.(this will be a long post ) We are all huge fans & usually have a party every year, this one was so epic. 

THE INVITE





 
Deathly Hallows & potion bottle necklace making!

Wand Making table!





                                My wand rack in my office/HP room & wands we made.





T-Shirt Making Table
Garretts shirt (accio is the summoning spell)
My shirt

The back of my shirt (thanks meg)

T-shirt making table                                     















 HORCRUXES...
by: Ryan (I don't know her last name, Hannahs sister) She did amazing!



















Costume contest
Winners got a goblet of fire (goblet, with red hots & a carved wand) Winners were Luna & Mad Eye

Trivia Winner, she won a Harry Potter potion bottle set

The bean winner was actually Carson, Kamis little nephew. He was home when I announced. 

Mad Eye & Bellatrix

Bellatrix

Luna Lovegood & Dalores Umbridge

Dalores Umbridge

Treats & Lunas Lion Head,
(ya she made this, amazing right?!)






My date for my Anniversary.( It was my anniversary that day & it worked out that Mike & I didn't get to see each other)













IT WAS A FABULOUS PARTY, A GREAT LAST BASH!
THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!
OH & THE MOVIE WAS TRUELY AMAZNG ALSO, I WILL MISS NEW ADVENTURES WITH YOU HARRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment