Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The AMAZING I don't take up space Spice Rack

So I saw something similar to this a bit ago online somewhere & have been dying to make it. They used a piece of sheet metal on their wall instead, but I didn't have the room for that. So I ordered the containers here, SUPER CHEAP & FAST. When they arrived today I glued magnets on the back of all the containers, (I bought 50 at Walmart for cheap, but you can buy them at the same online site as the jars here) I typed out my spice names, printed them, had them laminated, cut them out & glued them to the front of the containers. Then I went searching at my local hardware store for something they would stick to, that would work for my kitchen. I found a long piece of metal for $5.99. I don't even know what it was called or I would tell you. Just take a magnet with you, & if it sticks & will work for you get it!
Then when Mr. Nielson got home from work he drilled it into the wall for me & WALLA!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH & NOW I CAN FIND WHAT I NEED!



I made this today too, burlap, old window frame, paint, & leaves spray painted with a coat of clear.
These are some of my favorite lyrics from the amazing Regina Spektor!


No comments:

Post a Comment