Thursday, February 5, 2015

WEEK 2 - GUILTY PLEASURES

From a beautiful mess-This week, challenge yourself to snap a guilty pleasure of yours and your family members too! I define a guilty pleasure as something that you enjoy, but that you're maybe not exactly proud of."



                                  

So I have a little obsession with makeup! This is my guilty pleasure. Unfortunately I haven't been able to wear eyeshadow in about 3 Months. I have psoriasis on my eye lid. It's brutal & eyeshadow makes it way worse. Anyways I can't wait until I can wear it again. 
                     
Our family guilty pleasure is Peanut Butter. YUMMY! we seriously go through so much of it. I like crunchy, but will take either. Mike like creamy so we usually get that!  Now I'm going to go eat a spoonful. 

                                   www.shopabeautifulmess.com


No comments:

Post a Comment